Next up in my Functional Fit Workout series is a H.I.I.T Workout!
What exactly is H.I.I.T? It stands for High Intensity Interval Training and it is guaranteed to get your heart rate up, burn fat and make you sweaty. All within a short period of time. You will work for shorts bursts at maximum effort followed by a quick rest. This type of workout is recommended to be done 2 to 3 times a week.
- Work for 50 seconds, Rest for 10 Seconds.
- Rest for 30 seconds when circuit complete.
I use Tabata timer which is available on Android
- 2 Circuits with 5 exercises each
- Complete each Circuit twice.
- Rest for 30 seconds between circuits
- Skipping Rope
- Do one circuit of each; or
- Change timing to 30 seconds work, 30 seconds rest
- For a more intense workout, do each circuit 3 to 4 times
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to
- Comment on this post;
- Drop me a DM on Instragam; or
- E-mail via the button on my IG Profile
Disclaimer: I am not a qualified personal trainer. This series is a collection of workouts that I have compiled for my own personal use and wanted to share with the world.
By using this guide, you are acknowledging that I am not a qualified personal
trainer, and that all workouts are performed at your own risk. I am not liable for any injury or harm that may come from using this guide.
© 2018 Lucinda Viljoen. All rights reserved.