Let’s start off with one of my personal favourite types of working out – Strength! I found my love for strength when my goals started to changed from wanting to be skinny, to wanting to be strong. Being strong can be empowering and a confidence booster of note.
Time: Uncapped, In Your Own Time
- Supersets (Repeat exercise 1 then 2, repeat pattern 3 times)
- Repeat each numbered Station 3 times
- Add 100 to 200 skips between each station
- a * indicates per side
- TRX/Suspension Trainer
- Pull Up Bar (modifications provided)
- Set of Dumbbells
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to
- Comment on this post;
- Drop me a DM on Instragam; or
- E-mail via the button on my IG Profile
Disclaimer: I am not a qualified personal trainer. This series is a collection of workouts that I have compiled for my own personal use and wanted to share with the world.
By using this guide, you are acknowledging that I am not a qualified personal
trainer, and that all workouts are performed at your own risk. I am not liable for any injury or harm that may come from using this guide.
© 2018 Lucinda Viljoen. All rights reserved.