Do you like Pina Coladas? EARWORM for the day planted! I was in such a happy mood returning from the knee doc the other day (he cleared me for low impact exercises from next week!), I felt like celebrating with a tropical brunch for one.
Tropical Egg White French Toast
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 slice of bread
- Chia Seeds
- Whisk the egg white, vanilla essence, cinnamon and milk. Pour the mixture into a bowl or plate.
- Dip the bread into the above mixture until all of it is soaked into the slice.
- Spray your pan (or wafflemaker) with Spray n Cook and fry the bread. If using a pan, remember to flip!
- Top the toast with mango, blueberries, honey and chia seeds
Pine with a Kick Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple
- Handful Spinach
- 2 sprigs Mint
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (I used Stevia Drops)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 to 1 cup Water
- 2 scoops Protein Powder (Optional)
Put all ingredients in a blender and whizz!